|Phone:||+31 (0) 20 672 2008|
|Urgent Only||+31 (0) 6 242 242 52|
Tuesday thru Saturday: 11:00 - 18:00
#1 Place for Authentic Age Parts! *Restoration and Refin Service *Setup and repair service *Worldwide shipping!
Perfect Replica! Exact replacements for your restoration!
Replica 1951-54 Tele Bridge Pickup
- Alnico III Flush Pole Magnets with South Polarity
- Handcrafted Lacquer Dipped Bobbins
- 50’s Style Single Plain Enamel No. 42 Magnet Wire
- Hand Wound to Vintage Spec’s with a Medium-light Scatter
- 7.3K Ohms (+/- 3% at 68 Degrees F)
- Lightly Wax Potted
- Aged Copper Base Plate
- Aged cloth Leads
- Aged mounting Screws
- Aged rubber Spacers
The 1950-55 version features Alnico III magnets which with a 7.7K Ohms wind gives the pickup excellent clarity and brightness.
As with original vintage Tele neck pickups, it has been potted in lacquer which helps contribute to its high end treble performance.